Includes 1x Carrying Unit (VCU.01) and 1x Bag Unit (XTR.18)
CARRYING UNIT (VCU.01):
- Base frame with an integrated Extendable Parallel Spine™ with breathable shoulder straps and PU-shoulder pads. Minimal skin contact for low transpiration.
- Easy length adjustment system for all torso lengths.
- Compatible with all Vertepac™ pac-units; switch pacs within a minute.
- Ultra ergonomic 3D moulded hip belt with Elastic Super Comfort closure ((EVC) or Regular Webbing-Buckle closure (WBC).
- Weight: 47.6 oz / 2.9 lbs / 1350 g
- Adjustable for waists ranging from 32″ to 48″ (82 cm – 122 cm).
BAG UNIT (XTR.18):
- Versatile outdoor backpack – 18 l.
- 3D moulded EVA back panel to connect the Bag Unit to the Carrying Unit.
- Durable double lining textiles & waterproof YKK zippers.
Front and back internal organizer pockets and bladder pocket (right/left ports for hydration tube, bladder not included). Bottom straps.
- Outside zippered top pocket.
- Deployable multi functional helmet carry with expandable stretch option.
- Four diagonal side compression straps.
- Bottom handle for additional mounting of gear.
- Reflection lines for safety.
- Inner liner for easy cleaning and quick drying.
- Volume: 609 US fl oz (18 l)
- Weight: 21.9 oz / 1.4 lbs / 620 g
- Size: 20″ x 12″ x 7.5″ (51 x 30 x 19 cm)